Search this blog

Monday, February 3, 2014

New Posting Schedule

This month marks A TIPical Day's ONE year anniversary, and I am working on giving the blog a make over.  It will be little by little, but I am excited for some changes I have planned.  In my first year of blogging, I just wrote whenever I felt the spirit move, which is fine, but I want to be a little more purposeful with my posting, so I am creating a new schedule.  I hope that you will find it helpful, and I am sure that I will! 


So here is a short description of what you can expect to see popping up on the blog.


Monday

- Mouthwatering Monday's - Every Monday I will be bringing some mouth watering goodies for you.  Since my life change to an allergy free diet, I have struggled to find substitutes for all of my favorite foods.  I will be sharing some of my favorites, and give you tips on how to prepare health foods your family will love!


Wednesday

 - Whatever Goes Wednesday's - Since I am a bit of a free spirit, I needed one day that I could post whatever moves me.  So if you are looking for something different, come check us out each Wednesday.


Friday

- Family Friday - Fridays are all about family, parenting, marriage, and homeschooling.


Sunday

- The Faith Journey - The Faith Journey is already a major part of this blog.  We will be continuing this every Sunday.  This is a weekly look into what the Lord is teaching me. 

So there you have it.  I am prayerful that this will keep me motivated and writing, because in truth, I do love it.  Thanks for sticking around!
post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers