Search this blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Fun

Hello to all of my faithful readers! Thanks for sticking with me.  This summer has turned out to be so busy, I admit that my blogging has been placed on the back burner.  I have an accumulating list of items that I would like to blog about, just no time to do it right now.  Stick with me though, and I will have some fun posts for you coming up shortly.  In the meantime, here are a few pictures, of my family enjoying the summer.  I hope yours is as well!


 Baby celebrated her 1st birthday
 
 
 Buddy caught his 1st fish
 
 

 Pumpkin enjoyed an outing on the lake with Daddy
 

Perry rebuilt the Erie Canal ;)
 

Buzz enjoyed the "water slide" at the lake
 
How are you and your family spending your summer?



 photo RSS-icon_zps89b62fa2.png  photo Pinterest-icon_zpsbec96c35.png  photo Facebook-icon_zps54787f04.png  photo Twitter-icon_zps6087bd91.png
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meredith :)

    Your kids are so adorable. Looks like they had a blast. It's not summer here in Singapore anymore. We are already in the rainy season.

    Just dropping by to say hi :) Have a nice day!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute post. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for he kids. Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers