Search this blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Allergy Friendly Easter Dinner Menu


I am hosting Easter dinner for my husbands family on Sunday, and so I have been thinking a lot about what to put on the menu.  Usually when I think of Easter dinner, I think of ham and baked mac and cheese.  It is what my grandmother served at our family gatherings every Easter.  While I will most likely make the traditional Easter meal I grew up with, I thought it would be fun to come up with an alternative Easter menu.  You will notice that this menu has recipes that will work for The Virgin Diet, or could easily be adapted for it.

Easter Dinner Menu

Salad

Entree

Dessert



What will you be serving this Easter?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers