Search this blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Amazing Easter Egg Roundup

~Guest Posting Opportunity~

As summer is quickly approaching, so my schedule is also filling up.  To help alleviate this some, I am looking for some bloggers that may be interested in doing some guest posts for me.  Any size blog will be considered.  Your post can be on any subject having to do with family life, homemaking, homeschooling, crafts, cooking, Scouting...you get the point.  It needs to also be new content that has not been previously shared anywhere.  If you would be interested please contact me here.



Friday night, my family will be busy dying our Easter Eggs in preparation for Sunday.  I have enjoyed this tradition since I was a little girl.  Last year we made our own dye using food coloring and vinegar.  It really worked well and the colors were nice and vibrant.  I found the directions for how to do it right on the back of the food coloring box along with a chart for how to create new colors.  This allowed us to create any color we wanted and that was a huge hit with my kids.

I have seen some other amazing techniques for decorating Easter Eggs.  So today I have rounded up some of my favorites to share with you!  :)  Let me know which one you like best!


Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
 by
 Modern Christian Homemaker

Easter Egg Decorating - Resist with Stickers 
by
Creative Connection for Kids


Rubber Band Egg Dying
by
Sandy Toes and Popsicles


How to Make Leaf Print Eggs
by
Spoonful.com


Watercolor Eggs
by
Craftberry Bush


Homemade Resurrection Eggs
by
This Simple Home


How to Make Easter Egg Terrariums
by
The House That Lars Built



Mickey and Minnie Easter Eggs
by
Mendez Manor

Minions Eggs
by
A Thrifty Mom

Fuzzy Easter Eggs
by
Pajama Crafters



For more fun Easter Egg ideas be sure to follow my Easter Egg Pinterest Board.




post signature

14 comments:

  1. Great roundup! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! Happy Easter to you and your family as well! :)

      Delete
  2. So hard to choose just one favorite!!! I always love things that are tie-dye. But I really love those watercolor eggs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watercolor ones are so special. I don't think I have ever seen any quite that pretty before!

      Delete
  3. I love your Easter egg roundup. The eggs are all so pretty. I have never done much with decorating Easter eggs, that tradition for some reason never got started in my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family always decorates Easter eggs, however these are a bit more advanced than we ever got! ;)

      Delete
  4. You found lots of pretty eggs. I'm such a lazy person with Easter Eggs, but some of these are making me want to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lara! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the round up! I was actually going to go searching today for egg coloring ideas. I'm hosting 3 teenage kids along with my own, so I wanted to do something a bit different. The rubber band one looks perfect for their age!! YAY! ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Stacy! So glad you found one that inspired you. I hope your egg dying went well! :)

      Delete
  6. These are lots of fun with variety! Thanks for including the resurrection eggs in your line up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE! The resurrection eggs point us back to why we celebrate Easter in the first place! They HAD to be included! ;)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for including our sticker resist eggs! What a wonderful round-up. :) Kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! They looked like something my kids would really get into. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers