Search this blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

Old Fashioned Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal



I LOVE to cook and bake!  My kitchen cupboard is filled with cookbooks and recipes.  Some of my favorite websites are for food recipes.  I have spent hours watching The Food Network.  As much as I love to read recipes, I almost never cook from a recipe!  I guess I am just a free spirit in the kitchen!  My food is made with a touch of this and a dash of that and lots of love.  Every once in awhile I will create something I really like and will jot it down (to shove in my recipe cupboard... never to be seen again).  Instead of hiding them away, I will share them with you.   


With it being so cold out here on the East Coast, I thought I would share some comfort food this morning.  The following is my original recipe.  Let me know what you think!

Old Fashioned Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal Recipe

1 serving Old Fashioned Oatmeal (any brand) prepared
1/8 cup milk
1/2 TBSP peanut butter
1 TSP strawberry jelly
1/2 banana sliced
cinnamon sugar (to taste)

Take prepared Old Fashioned Oatmeal, add milk, peanut butter, jelly and banana slices.  Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Enjoy! 
This will make one serving.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers