Search this blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big News!!!

Yes I did just use the annoying three exclamation marks thing, but I just had to share!  Things have really been heating up here at A TIPical Day!
  First off, I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Laura at Laugh and Learn!  Thanks Laura!  Since I already did the whole process for Liebster, I am not going to do it again, but I thank you very much for the honor of being nominated!  Please go check out Laura's blog as well as her other nominees.
 
Second, My post Summer Reading Printables and Book List was featured twice this past week!  Thank you to Lori at Moms by Heart (Momspiration Monday) and Danielle at My Snippets of Inspiration (May Co-host of Pin It Monday Hop) for sharing it with your readers.
 
As if all of that isn't enough excitement...
  I am bringing you something so fun for the month of July!

A Linky Party! YAY!

 
Starting this Monday, July 1,  I will be Co-hosting Pursuit of Functional Home's Pin It Monday Hop!  :D
This party is amazing!  Link up to 4 posts and have them shared at 4 different blogs!  That means even more exposure for you.  PLUS as an added bonus, all of the post get pinned (Hence the "Pin It Monday")! 
To sweeten the pot just a bit more, 10 posts will be featured each week! (girly squeal)
 
Can you tell I am super excited? 
 
Be sure to come back and link up and please share the party with all your friends. Tweet it, pin it, share it on Facebook, just get the word out! 
Don't forget to check out all the great blogs I mentioned in this post!
 
Hint: (stop by Sunday after 5pm to start linking up.)




      I would love it if you would follow me!
   photo RSS-icon_zps89b62fa2.png  photo Pinterest-icon_zpsbec96c35.png  photo Facebook-icon_zps54787f04.png  photo Twitter-icon_zps6087bd91.png
post signature

2 comments:

  1. So much fun going on! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yea! I use multiple !!! all the time! A pinning party sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers