Search this blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Guest Post Opportunity and Liebster Award Nomination


~GUEST POSTING OPPORTUNITY~


 If you love A TIPical Day and would like a chance to guest post here, this is it!   I am looking for some bloggers that may be interested in doing some guest posts for me over the summer. Any size blog will be considered.  Your post can be on any subject having to do with family life, homemaking, homeschooling, crafts, cooking, Scouting...there is a lot of leeway for what you could write about!  :).  It just needs to be new content that has not been previously shared anywhere.  If you would be interested please contact me here.


This weekend has been so amazing and full of blessings. If you didn't see my Easter posts please go read them What is So Good About Good Friday? and Jesus is the Lamb....  The one for Good Friday was very special to me, because of a precious comment that was left that really changed my life.  I will let you go read that for yourself, but I will just say, the Lord is always moving through us and for us, we never know how our words and deeds may touch another person.  Even those small and insignificant things may be huge to someone else.  ♥ ♥ ♥

Another blessing for me this past weekend was my third nomination for the Liebster Award.  Woo hoo!  I was nominated by Anna @ Blessed Beyond Crazy.  Anna and her mother, Linda blog together about parenting, crafting, recipes and more.  I especially love their gluten free recipes.  ☺
Be sure to hop on over and check them out.  Since I already have accepted this award once, I will just re-share the link to that post here.

Finally, I hope you noticed, I dropped the .blogspot from my URL!  I have been wanting to do this for over a year, but have been too chicken to pull the plug.  After chatting with some awesome blogging friends, I decided to take the plunge!  A TIPical Day's new address is www.atipicalday.com.  If you already follow me, you do not need to do anything!  Nothing has changed....except that my address is now easier to remember!  If you haven't followed me yet, well then what are you waiting for?  ;)  Go follow me now!  You can find me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon, or Google +!  

Thanks for hanging out!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. I may...but seem to struggle to write the posts for This Simple Home. I have all sorts of ideas and drafts, but getting them completed is tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, you are welcome to guest post here anytime! :) Just let me know what you decide!

      Delete
  2. Inspiring! I´ve been wanting a dot com forever but was too chicken to move from blogspot in case I "broke" my blog. *nervous smile* Please tell me more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too Paula. That was why I waited over a year to do it. I was amazed at how easy it really was to do. I purchased a custom domain through Go Daddy and my host is blogger. The blogger settings page has any easy way to switch it over. I can share more details about that if you want. The only thing it really affected was that I had to go back and change my URL on my Social Media. I could have left it though because if someone uses the .blogspot address it will still work. It just redirects them to the new one. So I didn't loose any of my old pins, or shares anywhere. :) It was a pretty seamless transition.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful when you get a comment that warms your heart?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Jillian! The one I got was extra special! :) Thanks for your comment as well!

      Delete
  4. You've been quite the busy gal Meredith :-) Now, go take a nap LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers