Search this blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

First Post!!!

 I have dreamed of being a writer ever since I was a little girl.  I can't tell you how many short stories my parents had to read for me!  Anyhoo... I have toyed with the idea of blogging for over a year now.  I am not really sure what stopped me from doing it before.  I guess I was afraid no one would want to read it.  Well, I have finally come to the realization, I don't care if no one reads this!  It is for me!!!  This is a way to document what is happening in my life, and if it happens to help or inspire someone along the way...even better!



Here are my little darlings.  Perry just turned 10 in December, Buzz is 7, Bud is almost 5, Pumpkin is 2 and our sweet Baby is 8 months. 

I thought nothing could be better than having little boys!  They filled my days with excitement!  We wrestled, played trains, and built with Lego's!  My world was complete... or so I thought!

We have never found out what we were having, so when Pumpkin was born we were in shock that she was ACTUALLY A GIRL!  I made the doctor check again because I thought she MUST be wrong!  

Our lives our now full of princess, and barbies, dress up and tea parties, and let us not forget PINK!  Her favorite color is PINK!  Poor Daddy!  He has had a very hard time adjusting to all the girliness that is now filling our home!  Having a second girl has made our lives even sweeter! 

Now don't get me wrong, I still think having boys is the "bee's knees" but I just looooove playing with hair and buying little dresses and dolls.

My point to all this rambling (sorry about that) is never underestimate what the Lord can do! He is the great giver of gifts, and our children are just one of many that He blesses us with! 


"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!..."  Psalm 127:3-5a ESV   







2 comments:

  1. You didn't share that you had begun blogging! I'm so glad. It really is WONDERFUL to do it just for you. I often read posts from years ago and am in awe of how far M has come. So thankful. :)

    My big suggestion for anyone who blogs about their children is to "watermark" the photo. I use picmonkey.com to do it.

    Happy blogging, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that suggestion! I have been wondering how to go about doing that! I am sure as I get more into this I will have more questions for you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers