Search this blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Heidi - Review From a Boys Perspective

 
This month my boys and I read Heidi by Johanna Spyri.  Heidi is the classic tale of a young orphan that is brought to live in the mountains with her grandfather whom she has never met.  Heidi and her beloved mountains show that love and time can heal a multitude of wounds.   The book focuses almost completely on the fairer sex, so I wondered what my sons had thought of it. 
 
Did you like Heidi?  Both agreed - "Yes it was actually pretty good!"
 
What did you like about it?  
      Perry said-"I liked Peter and when Clara learned to walk."
 
Did you have a favorite part? 
     Buzz said- "Yes, I liked when Uncle Alp turned nice!"
 
What was the funniest part?
      Perry said- "I didn't really think it was funny." 
      Buzz  said- "I thought it was funny when Grannie thought they were going to take Heidi back to the city."
 
What was the scariest part? Both agreed -  "It was scary when Heidi was "the ghost""
 
Would you recommend this book to a friend?  Both agreed - "Yes, it was kinda cool."
 
So there you have it...looks like Heidi is not just a girl's book afterall!  :)
 
Heidi can be purchased at Amazon - Heidi


post signature

1 comment:

  1. :) We haven't quite finished ours yet! So glad your boys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers