Search this blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pizza Pork Chops


On one of my last adventures to BJ's I found these mini sweet peppers.  The kids and I are obsessed with these things.  I throw them into all kinds of dishes, at least what the kids leave me!  They love to just grab them and eat them raw.


Anyway, as with most of my creations, I was looking to use up some ingredients I had on hand and came up with these Pizza Pork Chops. 





Print this recipe
Pizza Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops
1 TBSP olive oil
salt and pepper
1 tsp oregano
4-5 mini sweet peppers (or 1 green and 1 red) chopped
1/2 large onion chopped
14oz jar pizza sauce
4oz water

Season pork chops using salt, pepper, and oregano.  Coat a large skillet with the olive oil.   Cook the chops over high heat about 2-3 minutes until brown then flip.  Add peppers, onion, sauce, and water.  Cover and simmer on low heat about 20 - 25 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.  Serve over rice.

Hope you enjoy these!  If you try them, please stop back and let me know what you thought.


Linking up with the following.  Be sure to go visit them for more great ideas!

Modern Christian Homemaker    

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers