Search this blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How to Peel a Banana


I think like most people, I have always peeled my bananas by either pulling back or cutting the steam open and them pulling the peel away.  Recently I learned a new trick.  I shared a video for it my Facebook page, but my kids enjoy this new method so much that they said I needed to share it again.  This new way (or at least new to us) makes it so easy to get the banana open.  Even Pumpkin has figured it out!  
If you have ever watched a monkey eat a banana, then you have already seen this method in use.
Smart little critters!  ;)

Step 1:  Pinch the base end of the banana.  



Step 2: Squeeze it as hard as you can.


Step 3:  Pull the peel back.


Step 4:  Enjoy your delicious banana!

I would like to give a shout out to my lovely model, Buzz.   Didn't he do a great job demonstrating this for me?  ;)
How do you peel your bananas?


4 comments:

  1. We haven't tried this way yet, though we have heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to give it a try, Annette. The kids will love doing it "like the monkeys do". That was all my kids kept talking about for about a week straight! LOL

      Delete
  2. Hahah! My son just saw this and had to try it. Worked great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers