Search this blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Oven Roasted Cauliflower


My mom makes this really great recipe for oven roasted broccoli.  It quickly became a family favorite and my boys call it "burnt broccoli" due to the slightly charred appearance.  Because they liked it so much I started to do other veggies the same way.  My personal favorite is this super simple oven roasted cauliflower.  I hope you enjoy it!

Oven Roasted Cauliflower

Ingredients:
1 bag frozen cauliflower
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh ground garlic salt (I use an organic grinder version from B.J.'s Wholesale)
1 pinch of black pepper

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375˚.
2. On a baking sheet, spread out the frozen cauliflower.  Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the cauliflower.  Sprinkle generously with the garlic salt and pepper.
3. Bake for about 30 - 35 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through and browned on the bottom.  It should be crispy on the edges and soft towards the center.
What is your favorite side dish?

2 comments:

  1. mmmm good, I love how this looks and it probably tastes awesome!!! Thank you for linking up again with us at the #WWDParty and sharing this great recipe. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Antionette! I always enjoy #WWDParty! Do try this recipe. It is super healthy and tasty! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers