Search this blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crock pot Sausage with Peppers and Onion Plus Twitter Tuesday Linky Party # 23

Crock pot sausage with peppers and onions is a simple go to for when you only have a few minutes to prep.  Throw it all in the pot in the morning and by dinner it is ready to go!  This dish is super versatile as well.  Serve it over pasta, put it on a roll for a delicious sandwich, or eat it all on its own.

Crock Pot Sausage with Peppers and Onion @ATIPicalDay #Recipe #Crockpotrecipe #slowcooker #sausage #twitterlinkup


Print this Recipe
1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage (could also use hot sausage if desired)
1 Green Pepper Sliced
1 Red Pepper Sliced
1 Onion Sliced
1 Can Crushed Tomatoes

Brown sausage in a skillet on the stove.  Once browned place in a crock pot and cover with veggies and tomatoes.  Turn to high and cook for 4-6 hours.  Check occasionally to make sure it isn't too dry.  You may desire to add a tablespoon of water to the sauce.

And now time to do some partying!

Once you are done linking up here, hop on over and enter for our
$100 Visa Giftcard Giveaway!


Welcome to the The Ultimate Linky's Twitter Party!

This is the second week that I get to be the co-host of this party along with Tammy from The Ultimate Linky, the host of this party. You can come back here every week on Tuesday for this whole summer to get more followers on twitter! Our goal is to grow this party so that there will be new people linking up every week so that you can continue to get new followers! There are two linkies in this party! You can do just one or both linkies if you wish. On the first linky, you will link up your Twitter URL for your Twitter account so that you can be followed. On the second linky, link up the URL of a tweet you would like to be retweeted. Please follow me and Tammy from The Ultimate Linky on Twitter, add the button to your sidebar or party page, and then link up and follow the directions for who to follow/retweet! If you are the last three to link up, your links will be manually added to the beginning of next week's link-up so that you get your follows. You can always follow more if you decide to! We also would love any shares that you could give to help spread the word about this party!
The Ultimate Linky
You can also link up one tweet that you would like to have re-tweeted. This is the same concept as above except you only have to tweet the two links above yours. I will make sure I tweet the last link(s). Social media parties every day of the week!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I'm going to throw it in the crockpot right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love that it's made in the crockpot. During the summer, that is my favorite kitchen tool :) This is perfect for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my crock pot too Stacey. I don't think I have ever had a bad meal come out of it!

      Delete
  3. I love using my slow-cooker and this would make an excellent summer recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy it! It so good over pasta or served in sandwiches! It is one of my favorites. I actually eat it all by itself too.

      Delete
  4. I'm always looking for wonderful recipes for the crock pot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It makes cooking so simple, and I love smelling the food cooking throughout the day!

      Delete
  5. That looks good and simple two things I love. I like your idea of putting it over pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do try it over the pasta! It so delicious! :)

      Delete
  6. We don't like peppers here, but love onions! This sounds like a nice, easy crockpot meal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers