Search this blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

22 Healthy Crockpot Recipes for Weeknight Meals


22 Healthy Crockpot Recipes for Weeknight Meals @ATIPicalDay #Crockpot #recipes #easymeals #reciperoundup

I have always enjoyed cooking in my crockpot/slowcooker, but this fall I have been hitting it pretty hard.  In fact, it now has a permanent home on my kitchen counter.  Crockpot meals are generally so simple to throw together and have such wonderful flavor.  I love the added bonus of how amazing my house smells from them!  I have been rounding up some recipes for you to try.  I hope you enjoy them.  Let me know your favorite!

























3 comments:

  1. These recipes look yummy. Going to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great round-up! Thanks for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I love hearing from you! Please leave me a little note to say hi! :)

AddThis

AddThis Smart Layers